Saturday 9 April 2016

Monthly Challenge Reminder and Inspiration


Good morning everyone - it's Helen here with my inspiration reminder post for this month's LC Designs Challenge.  Our theme is 'anything goes' so if you haven't entered yet, make sure you go and take a look at the challenge details here.

There's a fabulous prize on offer for the challenge winner:


For my card I've used one of the new LC Designs outline sticker sheets - this one is the 'Wavy Cats' sticker sheet and you can find it here on the website.  The sentiments I've used are included on the sheet.  The paper I've used on my card is from the Pretty Pastel Dots paper pack which is here on the website.  

Don't forget to enter our challenge - there isn't long now before our next challenge starts on 16 April.

We're also looking for Guest Designers for future challenges - if you're interested, don't forget to add GDT after your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment