Tuesday 5 January 2016

designed by Diane Williams
Hello everyone from a very wet LC shedquarters! Today we're showing you our new fabulous wavy stamp sets which you may have already spotted on the website. We just LOVE them, each set comes with its own set of 3 phrases so that you can chop and change. We have 3 sets, Wavy Cats, Wavy Beach Huts and Wavy Seascape - £6.00 per set or all 3 for only £12.00 (getting one set absolutely FREE!)

Let's kick off with Wavy Cats - this has to be one our favourite designs ever and it combines 3 silhouette cats with a wave of poppies. Diane's card (above) is a gorgeous example with a stunning black and white theme and just a touch of colour for the poppies.
designed by Gaynor Bloor
This beauty by Gaynor has been stamped straight on to a piece of our Floating Butterflies paper and coloured in - simply beautiful.


designed by Lucy Woods
Love Lucy's colour theme of black and lilac - the papers are from our Nice 'n' Stripey pack.

Next up is Wavy Beach Huts....
designed by Diane Williams
Here, Diane has curved the text to mirror the wavy stamp design. What a fab card to banish those winter blues!

designed by Alice Rawson
Yet another example of how you can use this great stamp - we love the way Alice has stamped the little beach hut down the edge of her card.

Finally we bring you Wavy Seascape, perfect for men's cards....

designed by Helen Nile
Helen has managed to use all three phrases, using one of them as the 'stopper' on her easel card.  We love her red, white and blue colour scheme.

designed by Heidi Green
Heidi's card is very nautical and she's even thrown in some 'knots' to attach the twine to the sentiment!

So there you have it, lots of ways to use our new Wavy designs - we would love to hear which one is your favourite....time for a little COMPETITION me thinks!

Simply tell us which Wavy stamp set is your favourite and who you would make a card for. We will select 3 winners at random who will win their chosen stamp. Winners to be announced next Tuesday 11 January.

Hope we've brightened your day a little :)

LC Designs xxx

24 comments:

  1. Morning, I just love All these stamps but I think my favourite has to be The Wavy Seascape, it reminds me of Summer holidays by the sea. :)
    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the wavy cats and I'd make a card for my partner with it as he loves cats

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the new wavy stamps :) I'm extra drawn to the beach huts as I live at the seaside and would send cards to my family and friends to brighten their day with a promise of sunny days at the seaside (hopefully better weather then I have now, it's raining again!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stamps, very unique and pleasing to the eye. I particularly like the cat one as I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, your team has done such a wonderful job showcasing these precious stamps! I love them ALL! :)

    at first I was in love with the Wavy Cats, because I love all things cat related. but then I saw those fun beach huts, and thought those were pretty fabulous, too. it's such a toss up between those....

    and if I were to get the cats, I would be quite selfish and make a card for ME first off! grins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite stamps are the wavy Beach huts and I would make my partner a card with them as he loves being by the sea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. L love the wavy beach huts stamps and would make a card using this for my friend who remembers when her family used t rent a beach hut every summer and has special memories for her !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to all at LC. Love the new Wavy sets, my favourite is Wavy Beach Huts. Great for any age & the 3 phases make you think of sunshine & laughter.I would make cards for my grandchildren & send instead of postcards when on holiday.

    Hazel P xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this really has brightened my evening. 3 gorgeous sets....if I had to choose a favourite it would be the wavy seascape as it's perfect for male cards which I find very tricky ;0) Happy new year to everyone at Little Claire's xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, very difficult decisions, they're all beautiful. But I decided to Wavy Seascape, although my daughter hold fingers crossed for cats.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely set - my favourite is "Wavy Cats" which I would make for my friend Julie, like me, a great cat lover. Pam H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stamp sets. I would say that owning three cats myself that the cat one is my favourite. This would make a perfect card for my cat loving Mum.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So difficult to choose a favourite.... I love them all. If I had to choose just one it would be the Wavy Cats stamp. My daughter gave her rescue cat, Pudding, a forever home last year and this stamp would be perfect to make a card for her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my...must have the wavy cats...we just got a kitten and this would be awesome to use for cards and layouts about her...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Difficult to choose as they are all great but I think the beach huts are probably my favourite. I would make a card for my daughter with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the beach huts wavy stamp the best and I would make a card to cheer up my husband who is battling cancer and really depressed about it. We love going to Devon and staying by the sea, and the beach huts of Torquay are near our hotel so it would be perfect to remind him of happy days, especially with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo all lovely but I think the cats are my favourite. I would make a card for my daughter to wish her good luck in her second year exams at Uni as she loves cats. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think these stamps are a great idea. Difficult to choose a favourite but I think the seaside scape would be great for male cards as you say. I would make card for my brother- in- law as he lives near the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Not sure if my posts are getting through ? Have commented that I just love the Wavy Seascapes remind me of holidays in Devon.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the beach huts .would love to make this card for the granchildren befoe they go on holiday. Gwenfair, by email

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did put a comment on Tuesday but it's not showing so ill try again,cat wavy and I'd make a card for my partner ad he loves cats

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cat wavy stamp foe my partner

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the wavy cats stamp and I would make a Birthday card for my friend Diane who works for The Cats Protection League

    ReplyDelete