Thursday 8 January 2015

We have 2 winners!

Did you enter our little competition from 01 Jan when we launched our new club stamps for January; Superwoman?


We have drawn 2 lucky winners:

CraftyChris who said: Happy New Year to all at Little Claire! I am not making any resolutions as I never stick to them! I am just going to see where the year takes me. Brilliant card and fab idea for a stamp set - useful for so many occasions! xxx

Stella who said: Love this stamp set...perfect for a multi tasking lady !! My New Year resolutions are to spend more time on myself and my crafting and to lose th weight that has crept back on !!

Well done ladies please contact Carol with your details and your Superwoman packs will be on their way to you, thank you to everyone who entered, we really enjoy reading your comments.

designed by Heidi
 Little Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win ladies! Enjoy using your stamps. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm a winner !! Sooo happy . Can't wait for my prize to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thank you! I won, what a lovely surprise! xxx

    ReplyDelete