Wednesday 10 September 2014

Little Robin Redbreast

What glorious late summer sunshine we've been having all week although there's a definite nip in the air first thing in the morning in the Little Claire shed!
Hope you enjoyed Helen N's tutorial yesterday, showing this month's club stamp, Little Robin Redbreast?  As promised, here are some more of our teamies' cards using this set...

We have a lovely selection from Francy, all colour co-ordinated...
designed by Francy Francalacci

Here, Heidi has used the two mini birdhouses as a border...
designed by Heidi Green

We're loving the paper-pieced red gingham bow!

Here, Gaynor has used the smaller birdhouses as a background - very clever...
designed by Gaynor Bloor
Helen H and Marianne have used the birdtable from Changing Birdhouse set to make these stunning cards...

designed by Helen Holbrook

designed by Marianne Fisher
And finally, this one from Diane (just look at those straight lines!)

designed by Diane Williams
We were thrilled to receive this card from one of our lovely customers:

designed by Brenda Saxon
 Thank you Brenda, this is a lovely design, really great to see and so glad you like the stamps.

Hope you like our selection of cards - remember, if you order Little Robin Redbreast set £8.99 this month, you will automatically receive a pre-cut card pack and project sheet with it and details of how to join our club.

For a chance of winning this super stamp set just leave us a comment telling us what your favourite garden bird is (we have a bird feeder near our shed filled with lots of yummy seeds - but no visitors yet!)

We would love to read your comments and will announce a lucky winner of our Little Robin Redbreast stamp set next Thursday 18 September '14, good luck x

Enjoy the sunshine!

Love from the Little Claire Team xxx








6 comments:

  1. Wow these are so gorgeous! I absolutely love robins! We have one that is always in our garden! I'm bedridden but manage to get to the bathroom each morning and always see him out the window and always makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing birdhouse set is amazing and DT's done the fab Job on this new set!!! At my terrace ,at the feeder box, the birds love to eat their yummy seeds:) I love their chirping sound and I love parrot most with beautiful colours:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, what gorgeous cards, and it's a super club stamp.
    I'm not sure I have a favourite garden bird, as I find them all facinating. I adore robins, and the starlings are such hooligans at the bird feeder, the crows are so clever at removing the feeders and crashing them on the ground to get the fat balls out, chaffies are also lovely, I'm just so glad to see them in my garden, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls love the samps I bought one from Steve it wasn't the Christmas one but it was very beautiful. My favourite bird is the blue tit. I have lived in this bungalow 15 years and have fed the birds always and had two bird boxes and this year a pair of them came to have their babies in my box. I was over the moon I watched for hours at the visits to build a home they stayed a little while after the babies fledged brill!!!!!! Love June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all of these cards! I only give Christmas cards that have Robins on. I love Robins, they are so Robust, so Pretty, so British Heritage and I was lucky enough to watch a pair bring up their young which hatched in my greenhouse, this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect stamp set for Winter/Christmas cards this year. Robins mean winter and this stamp can be used for winter birthdays too.

    ReplyDelete